Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Anyone got any times or results from yesterdays off street meet at Calder especially from VL's?
0 likes
Yer had my r31 there, ran 3 x 9.1 @154. I had ****ty 60 foot times tho. And didn't get a good clean pass. Prorb30 was running I think 9.5 ish
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfrog
[View Post]
Yer had my r31 there, ran 3 x 9.1 @154. I had ****ty 60 foot times tho. And didn't get a good clean pass. Prorb30 was running I think 9.5 ish
Nice Man, what were you 60ing?
0 likes
Thanks mate. 1.5 ish and was off the throttle a couple of times mid track and crossed line on the limiter
0 likes
i ran 9.4@148mph with crap 60ft times more boost = no traction scated the whole track, spewing it rained cos the red skyline had a easy 8 in it! ran heathcoate today ran 9.5 then a 9.6@149.55 that track felt better at heathcoate lol
0 likes
Good too hear u got to run at heathcote brendon. Was **** as weather down here. Thanks for the lend of the spanner mate I appreciate it, please tell me was it still by your car in the bucket when u got back to it. What lane where u using at heathcote as I had heaps of traction issues there.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfrog
[View Post]
Good too hear u got to run at heathcote brendon. Was **** as weather down here. Thanks for the lend of the spanner mate I appreciate it, please tell me was it still by your car in the bucket when u got back to it. What lane where u using at heathcote as I had heaps of traction issues there.
yes it was, it was great to meet you, a genuine person i could talk too i was using the left hand lane today 2days two track it was good!
0 likes
16-10-11, 21:54 GMT+10#10 Thanks mate, like wise was good to meet u, top bloke. Glad ya spanner was there other wise ild b sending u one in the mail. Lol. Ok I was using right lane there but couldn't stay on it mid track. I thought the left lane looked bit bumpy at the end. Maybe il try that lane next time. Did the weather hold off up there
0 likes
16-10-11, 21:58 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfrog
[View Post]
Thanks mate, like wise was good to meet u, top bloke. Glad ya spanner was there other wise ild b sending u one in the mail. Lol. Ok I was using right lane there but couldn't stay on it mid track. I thought the left lane looked bit bumpy at the end. Maybe il try that lane next time. Did the weather hold off up there
yep had a few spots b4 we got there then it cleared up, time to put my w2a on now too
0 likes
16-10-11, 22:08 GMT+10#12 Ohh thats lucky. Yer do it man mine works a treat. Intake temps stay low and so constant.
---------- Post added 17-10-11 at 08:34 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-10-11, 16:36 GMT+10#13 shattered it started raining some good cars out rbfrog was good to breifly talk to u your car is awesome good luk on the 8
0 likes
17-10-11, 21:02 GMT+10#14 Yer would of been a good day,Stinkn rain. Lol. thanks mate.
0 likes
20-10-11, 21:56 GMT+10#15 hi guys , i notice a few tuf vls on the 15 th, a few yellow bt1s out on the day , i noticed sash's VL BT1 looking the part but i didnt see a full run , there was the Creatd manual BT1 there same deal i didnt see a run there was a BT1 in the street class that ran a high 12 from memory , EVLrb30 orange vl was bring home the mid to low 9z all day ( good stuff ) also VL3747 ran in the high 9z all day . good meet good to see the vls out ,
0 likes
21-10-11, 06:35 GMT+10#16 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
21-10-11, 06:44 GMT+10#17 prorb30
u running a powerglide ????
how big is ur stall convertor ????
0 likes