Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTIMATE-...item1c1f5e763c (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTIMATE-DODGE-CHALLENGER-GENUINE-RT-S-E-1600HP-HEMI-BLOWN-AND-INJECTED-/120785368636?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item1c1f5e763c)
THE ULTIMATE DODGE CHALLENGER GENUINE RT,S/E, 1600HP+ HEMI BLOWN AND INJECTED
0 likes
That dodge looks crazy from behind....dat ass
:O
0 likes
2011 Supercharged 606hp Corvette Convertible Grand Sport
0-100kph in under 3.4 sec and 205mph !!
0 likes
This 69' is to die for
Gangsta Impala
67' Cuda
65' Impala
THE ALMIGHTY PRIUS!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
[QUOTE=MUSone;2848845]This 69' is to die for
[
67' Cuda
JEESSUUSSS!!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I'd love to buy this, someone loan me the $ please
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160821397... 4.m1423.l2649 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160821397343?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
^Scarceeee
I remember Street machine had a story about a bloke from NT who imported on in the early 70's or 80's, he too off the wing and front end, poured motor oil all over it and drove it around a construction yard to make it look like crap. Didnt want someone at customs to recognise what it was. I'll find a pic.
0 likes
E46 M3 CSL... now thats a car. handles like a go kart
E46 Coupe
Yes, i realise they are modern and not muscle cars, but you can't deny their appeal and performance
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I'm with you still nice cars
I actually always loved the old 3.0CSL, very very rare car and not unlike the Daytona in a more subtle way though
0 likes
20-06-12, 07:37 GMT+10#10 underground racings twin turbo aventador 0-100 in 2.2sec
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-06-12, 14:58 GMT+10#12 yes! Underground Racing build some insane exotic and powerful cars
0 likes
05-07-12, 11:02 GMT+10#13 [QUOTE=MuFFiN;2848902]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSone
[View Post]
This 69' is to die for
[
67' Cuda
JEESSUUSSS!!!
LOL I literally said the exact same thing
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-07-12, 07:45 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880
[View Post]
local guy around here has a blue one, apparently only 2 in aus?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
11-07-12, 15:28 GMT+10#15 Plymouth FTW
Shelby
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes