Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Lpg

Started by super_sla · 12 Oct 2011 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

super_slaArchived member
I am thinking of getting my vl on gas, are they any good on gas, will it sound the same and so on. I got a quote for $2150 and a gov rebate of $1250.
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
LPG is terrible, dont do it!!!
0 likes
super_slaArchived member
Oh crap, i bought this car because I heard someone say it was good on gas and I am a pizza delivery person and drive 100km a day $2 per delivery. Will the car be good if I switch it to petrol and only drive on gas on deliveries? I just want the car to sound good, I dont need it to be fast.
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
lol I was joking, my cars on LPG although straight LPG. I get around 400kms to a tank and the car runs 9.7 on the 1/4 mile.
0 likes
super_slaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GAS747 [View Post] lol I was joking, my cars on LPG although straight LPG. I get around 400kms to a tank and the car runs 9.7 on the 1/4 mile. lol you scared me there for a second.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,852 threads, 206,267 posts and 2,290 images saved from CT

55.1% of indexed threads saved