Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

ultra low irs king springs $60

Started by IBTZNU · 7 Oct 2011 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IBTZNUArchived member
I have a rear set f ultra low irs long springs, came out of my vt n had it slammed., will fit vp-Vy I'm pretty sure.... $60 Txt me on [phone removed] if interested
0 likes
statlo361Archived member
have you still got them
0 likes
IBTZNUArchived member
Yeahh I sure have mate
0 likes
CHE-38LArchived member
still have em buddy?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,367 threads, 128,505 posts and 1,490 images saved from CT

42.0% of indexed threads saved