Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, i've tried googling and looking on the vicroads website but no luck.
I want to know what's involved in getting my regular sized number plates changed to slimline ones, prices etc...
If there's already a thread on this i apologize
Cheers.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Kimo
[View Post]
Hey guys, i've tried googling and looking on the vicroads website but no luck.
I want to know what's involved in getting my regular sized number plates changed to slimline ones, prices etc...
If there's already a thread on this i apologize
Cheers.
http://www.vplates.com.au/index.php?...acement-plates (http://www.vplates.com.au/index.php?page=replacement-plates)
http://www.vplates.com.au/index.php?page=plate-styles
http://www.vplates.com.au/slimline-plates/
I can't open the second link as I dont have explorer, but am sure you can choose slimline plates, as a replacement.
0 likes
mine cost around $120 for re-issued slimlines in my number
0 likes