Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Give away
2x mf5 gearboxes noisy
Manual tailshaft
Disk break diff broken axle
Intercooler fits vl
3 turbo injectors
2.5 exhaust in good nick
Heaps of vl panels
Cross over pipe
Rb30 bottom end
Vl clutch and flywheel
Manual x member
R32 gtr rear brakes and all 4 rotors
Blown mx7 gearbox
Heaps of other parts
Take it all or nothing pick up from brighton
0 likes
you got the gear leaver from the mx7 ?
0 likes
No my brother might sell you one I'll ask tonight for you what should I offer him for you?
0 likes
Their not worth that much if its tight and not sloppy 40. I mite come out and have a look at the other **** you have ill take the injectors to what part of Brighton do u live in or pm me ya number
0 likes
All that **** is gone my mate wants it all and I'll ask about the shifter
0 likes