Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

RB30 SPS forged pistons and Spool rods, 304 engine and performance parts

Started by Dj labby · 4 Oct 2011 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Dj labbyArchived member
Hey guys, I am starting a new drag project, but it doesn't involve pistons, so have some things I need to get rid of. I have a set of 020' thou over SPS forged pistons, used, but very little with a set of Spool forged H-beam rods. These are the low comp not for twin cam setups. $700 RB30 head with Wade 818b cam and machined lifter blocks. $300 Near new set of VLT injectors and fuel rail. $150 I have a freshly rebuilt Holden 5Lt 304 I'm looking to sell soon. With Stg 3 Crow cam with valve springs to match, Crow cam chip to suit engine, Rear sump for HQ-Z, Full engine wiring loom, Polished valve covers, alternator, alt bracket, and in progress polished intake manifold. Gilmer belt drive, new standard injectors, new 70mm throttle body. Offers over $4000 a couple of RB30 rocker covers, Holden and Nissan. $30 ea. Set of standard RB30 pistons and rods $100 If you want pics, PM me your email. mailto:[email removed] Thanks Rob
0 likes
Dj labbyArchived member
Sorry guys, Pistons, rods, head are gone....
0 likes
slidewaysArchived member
How much for the 304 motor? Id need it freighted to ACT 2611 too mate. Let me know - Cheers
0 likes
Dj labbyArchived member
PM sent
0 likes
aus880Archived member
contact details req: email or phone as per the site rules
0 likes
Dj labbyArchived member
I don't feel comfortable leaving my phone number for everyone to see, and if I leave an email it will probably get Spammed... Why can't I use the site to screen who I can talk to? Thats the whole point of PM's. Hope you understand Mod. If you do want to email me [email removed] Thanks
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,453 threads, 240,995 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.7% of indexed threads saved