Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Series 2 vy sv8

Started by Nackerz · 3 Oct 2011 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

NackerzArchived member
Make / Model: Series 2 vy Holden Commodore sv8 Colour: Black Bodykit: Sv8 Engine Type: 5.7ltr Engine Mods: Stock Power: unsure Exhaust: Slight exhaust Gearbox: 6 Speed Manual T56 Diff: Stock LSD Brakes: Stock Suspension: King Springs SSL's I think, sits pretty low Wheels/Tyres: 20" Advanti rims Only a month old Interior: Stock. Brought some HSV Floor mats for it on saturday Stereo: Stock Other Mods: Listed above Future mods: Twin 2.5" exhaust, Respray with either violet or a red pearl through the Black, Maybe stereo, Gauge pod for the dash (Getting genuine hsv/vdo one with oil pressure and volts), Darker window tint and mostly likely a few more things. Hey guys. I just brought this on saturday morning. We took it to c4c, However if I didn't buy it we would of been in our vn ss. I brought it as it sits, On 1 month old 20" advanti rims, king springs and has a slight exhaust. Other then that its pretty stock. Has 133,000k's on the clock, brought it with reg no rwc. hope you guys like it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NackerzArchived member
well new front pads are on, I have changed the wheels. And the pinion seal is sitting at work wating.....
0 likes
NackerzArchived member
Well my mate had some springs, so we went and picked them up on the weekend. Just fitted the rear springs and put some stockies right round. Sits just over 100mm so it will pass now. I didn't do the front springs, however I grabbed them off of my mate just in case. So now I just have to take it into work and do the rear pinion seal and its rwc. Write it out and transfer into my name Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NackerzArchived member
Thanks peeps! Well rwc is all done, Just have to go and transfer her! Lol I got my black stockies on with centre caps and chrome dress rims.....Looks abit weird ahaha Also had to put springs in the arse. So I got some fe2's from a mate.....Cant wait to get it transfered and put the springs and 20's back on. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
wtf is a slight exhaust?
0 likes
NackerzArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Epitaph [View Post] wtf is a slight exhaust? Rear muffler has been taking out and ran twin pipes out the back instead. Besides that its stock
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today111

12,256 threads, 95,456 posts and 1,252 images saved from CT

35.8% of indexed threads saved