Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Fs avo exhaust manifold with 45mm turbosmart wastegate

Started by WPNVLT · 1 Oct 2011 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

WPNVLTArchived member
I have a avo exhaust manifold looks like the stock one but flows 30% better it has a gt35 spacer welded on and a 45mm turbosmart wastegate fitted cost $900 new just for the manifold I'm after $400 for both can post at your expense pm me if interested Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ledoucheArchived member
any pics ill pm u email if thats helps
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
pics two please, i want one of these
0 likes
WPNVLTArchived member
Pm me your email then mate ---------- Post added 02-10-11 at 10:34 ---------- pics up
0 likes
accelrateArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WPNVLT [View Post] Pm me your email then mate ---------- Post added 02-10-11 at 10:34 ---------- pics up Swap for GTR injectors?
0 likes
WPNVLTArchived member
Swap for $$ only
0 likes
cesmarArchived member
hi mate was just wondering, did you end up selling those gtr callipers you had advertised?
0 likes
aeroArchived member
yea I paid for the GTR calipers 11 months ago, and still haven't got them. Won't refund my money, reckons he posted them, must be a wrong address. What a load of crap. Do yourself a favour and don't risk losing your cash with this guy. PM me if you want more details.
0 likes
WPNVLTArchived member
If I wanted to rip you off why would I contact you when I logged on after like 6 months? I can't afford to refund you untill I sell something I told you that and I was trying to get another pair of calipers for you untill I read this sorry I don't live on calaisturbo.com and didn't know you never received them untill recently ---------- Post added 05-10-11 at 13:10 ---------- And you can forget what I said in the pm I sent you before I read this
0 likes
aeroArchived member
Your not going to refund my cash I knew that, you've had 11 months to that. So no point bull****ing that you were. As long as you don't rip someone else on this forum or maybe skyline australia forum, or LS1 forum then it's cool. I'd hate to see someone else lose their money like I did.
0 likes
WPNVLTArchived member
No worries then ---------- Post added 05-10-11 at 16:37 ---------- Manifold sold pending payment
0 likes
WPNVLTArchived member
Sold
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today29

19,848 threads, 228,979 posts and 2,454 images saved from CT

58.0% of indexed threads saved