Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Im after Series 1 headrest pins with clips or
Series 2 pins with clips and brackets
Situation is I have late series 2 headrests and only have series 1 brackets atm that I can adjust to width for rear only... Cheers
0 likes
Rarespares doing these yet? might be worth a try...
0 likes
Can anyone confirm that series 1 brackets and pins will work with a series 2 headrest??
Thought the rods may be different lengths... cheers
0 likes
i've got pins not sure what series tho got em in a box of other stuff off a mate so your welcome to come have a look if u want
0 likes
Hey mate are they round or square i have 2 round (series 1) but they dont have clips
0 likes
i got the round ones mate pm me your number and i'll send you a pic
0 likes
May aswell bump this. I have series 1 brackets and pins with clips that won't do the job so after the same in series 2.
These are becoming very annoying!!! People advertise **** then don't want to sell or cant be contacted Australia wide!
0 likes
02-03-12, 21:57 GMT+10#10 The search continues... I have the money don't waste my time if you don't want to part with description is clear!!!
0 likes
09-03-12, 19:25 GMT+10#12 I have brackets! $55
Ready to weld on mate in good nick. cut of nice and flush.
posted to you door.
they suit round pins if thats what you need dont hesitate to PM me
0 likes
09-03-12, 19:37 GMT+10#13 Thanks mate but already have s1 brackets and pins needing s2
0 likes