Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Auto to manual anyone

Started by invlhvn · 18 Sept 2011 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

invlhvnArchived member
One of mates has a manual that he wants to swap for a auto. If anyone is interested pm me or write on this thread cheers
0 likes
VL:CalaisArchived member
Just the box or the whole car?
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
Mate has got a manual box he wants to swap for a auto
0 likes
VL:CalaisArchived member
Ill see what I can do. Has he got just the box or all the conversion kit with it?
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
You don't have a vl to put it in ? As far as I know it complete
0 likes
VL:CalaisArchived member
I got a factory vl calais turbo 5spd lined up. Ill get it for about $1000 with a twin turbo. She got it off her ex-boyfriend and don't have any use for it so I'm trying to talk her out of it. I near had it the other night lol ---------- Post added 20-09-11 at 21:29 ---------- Or I got a standard 1 owner vl calais I can get. Maybe both depending.
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
Sounds allright got any pics post them up
0 likes
VL:CalaisArchived member
Nah won't post anything unless I get it.
0 likes
jet lagArchived member
the one owner calais your talking bout is the one on gumtree isnt it?
0 likes
VL:CalaisArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jet lag [View Post] the one owner calais your talking bout is the one on gumtree isnt it? Nah but there is an ok one on there.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today25

18,382 threads, 200,483 posts and 2,216 images saved from CT

53.7% of indexed threads saved