Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just wondering what people reckon looks good on a Vn, don't see alot of people with resprayed vn's.
So any pics would be good , cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNOIGO
[View Post]
don't see alot of people with resprayed vn's.
and thank God for that!
0 likes
LOL^
The only VN that i like is a VN SS. Atlas grey is nice
Also:
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I agree with FLY-03L, Atlas Grey is by far the best colour. Main colours I have seen around are Atlas Grey, Maroon (whatever its called) and White. I think Maroon looks alright as well.
0 likes
I don't understand what alot of peoples problems is the Vn's? Not everyone likes every car, I asked about a Vn if you don't like it why bother posting, you must have something better to do?
Cheers to the people that actually responded .
0 likes
The bright red over silver Calais.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Has to be Durif Red. Tough colour, tough car!
0 likes
18-09-11, 21:29 GMT+10#10 you know what you may be surprised but i saw an orange vn at princess on friday, berlina, ****ing span out how good it looked .
0 likes
18-09-11, 22:13 GMT+10#11 white vn's look tuf as and yellow
0 likes
19-09-11, 09:38 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
[View Post]
Rust
so true. or atlas... either or lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-09-11, 10:10 GMT+10#15 Phoenix red with a gold flake in it. Thats wat i was gunna paint my ss.
0 likes
12-10-11, 12:04 GMT+10#16 Atlas grey for sure looks good as on ss's
0 likes