Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Wheels on I.R.S VP Calais?

Started by DIDURX · 14 Sept 2011 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DIDURXArchived member
How big can I go in terms of wheels on an IRS VP calais? I don't want it to rub but would be happy to put spacers. I have a set of 18' VY R8 Maloo wheels to put on, Would they fit in terms of offset?
0 likes
dvsgmhArchived member
i have 20 inch whhels on my vp calais and yes it has irs!
0 likes
DIDURXArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by dvsgmh [View Post] i have 20 inch whhels on my vp calais and yes it has irs! You havent changed anything? Is it lowered?
0 likes
dvsgmhArchived member
it has sssl's in it
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today30

19,852 threads, 229,327 posts and 2,457 images saved from CT

58.0% of indexed threads saved