31-08-11, 13:00 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $16,000ono
Open to Swap? Yes
State SA
Short Description for title? Black WH Caprice, low km's
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? S279 AJC
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Hey all
I have decided to sell my Black WH Caprice. It is a very well looked after car has only done 112,000kms and runs like a dream.
Interior is immaculate with black leather and woodgrain and headrests have dvd screens in them.
The car has OTR intake, Mafless tune, worked and tuned auto shifts VERY hard, Full exhaust with extractors and twin system with twin pipes mounted either side of car, windows are blacked out and car has 238.5rwkw..
Sound system is the stock 12 speaker blaupunkt stereo with 10 stacker.
car is lowered on 19 shorelines. I havent had this car very long but have spent alot of $$$ on it..
The car was attacked with brake fluid on bonnet and door but it is going in to get whole front and door painted to make sure its immaculate this week.
I might be intrested in swaps and cash my way. Car is located in port pirie but i am willing to travel / meet halfway..
I will post more pics asap
PM or msg [phone removed]
cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
