30-08-11, 12:29 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 7500
Open to Swap? Maybe
State VIC
Short Description for title? berlina turbo reco engine
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No
Transmission? AUTO
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? VL 737
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for sale is my vl berlina turbo I have just rebuilt the engine and turbo (only has 15ks on it since rebuild)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330607807709 (http://http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330607807709)
Has 8.6:1 forged pistons
Standard rods
VL turbo oil pump
T3/T4 turbo on standard manifold with a 60mm external wastegate and a screamer pipe
VL turbo injectors and ecu
New cas
Front mount intercooler
3" mandrel bend stainless exhaust
Grey series 2 berlina interior with vn calais leather seat front and back fronts are worn
I resprayed the whole car about 2 years ago in ppg yellow chrome with silver ice bars
Tinted windows
Cd mp3 head unit
VL 737 plates come with the car
Mini spool
very reluctant sale as i have spent alot of time and money building this car
I'm located in ballarat but im willing to travel for genuinely interested people (I wont be travelling too far so dont ask me to meet you in adelaide)
[phone removed] if you have any questions
0 likes
