Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Need pics of factory VL 5L emission setup

Started by sebdog · 26 Aug 2011 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

sebdogArchived member
G'day lads, As the title says, im chasing some good pics of the factory VL 5L emission setup. I stripped my original VL 5L down about 4 years ago now i have no idea where all the bloody hoses go!!!! Should have took photos before i stripped it!!! So yeah if anyone can help me out here as its starting to frustrate me. Only reason i gotta put it back to original is cause its gotta go over the pits to be re-licensed in WA. Thanks fellas. Sebdog.
0 likes
WaughyArchived member
I'm mobile at the moment so can't check my pc, think I have pics from the manual. But check through the V8 threads, I know it's been asked before and I'm pretty sure I posted pics, hopefully they're still here. My V8 was a mess when I got it as far as the hoses go, so I know what you're going through. One tip, don't break the driver side thermal vac switch, they are impossible to track down, good ones anyway. Good luck.
0 likes
WaughyArchived member
Found these on photobucket, forgot I had them there. Hope they help. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sebdogArchived member
Ahhhhh thanks heaps Waughy!!!! that will help me out a s**t load.
0 likes
WaughyArchived member
No worries, the stuff from the manual helped me a great deal, the pics are from my car, after I sorted it all out. If you need any more help just ask and I'll see what I can do.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,451 threads, 240,688 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.7% of indexed threads saved