26-08-11, 22:14 GMT+10#1
Hey all,
Here's my new pride and joy that I've had for a few months now tucked away in the garage. I sold my old VL SL 5SPD and bought a little n13 poosar to drive to and from work in, and lashed out on this to keep me happy.
Details:
Colour: Morning Blue
Interior Colour: Blue (S2)
Engine:
-Original A8 RB30
-Baby Cam
-Highflowed T3/T4
-Completely hidden front mount w/ big piping
-Nistuned 3TM ECU w/ Bee*R 2-step system
-Tuned on 12PSI at 201RWKW (run it day to day on 9PSI w/ 98 oct, which it made 184RWKW)
-Full 3" exhaust w/ highflow cat
Odo: 134,000 genuine k's
Trans: R33 Skyline
Diff: Fully rebuild 3.45 VLT Diff. Incredibly tight, chatters mildly under full lock while parking
Stereo: Pioneer headunit, Kevlar 4" splits up front and 6x9s driven by an amp. No subs(yet)
Wheels: came with 17"s but have put the original Calais rims on there as I think they're **** hot. Aside the ride height, its 100% original looking, nothing illuding to the fact it would make a mess of a lot of cars on the street/strip. Spins straight through 1st/2nd/3rd in the dry (w/ 205 turanzas on the back)
That's a few loose details. Car is immaculate inside and out.
Plans are to keep it tidy while I'm on my P's (can't 'legally' drive it for like 3 years) and go high mount.
Few pics:
(old wheels in pics below)
Cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
