Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Engine Swap, Daul Fuel Problem.

Started by MOPSKI · 24 Aug 2011 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MOPSKIArchived member
Hey guys, roughly 6 months ago I did an engine swap, because I'm on my P's I swapped an N/A which was only running on petrol out of a donor car to replace my turbo engine which was running both gas and petrol fine. So after swapping engines we managed to get the N/A engine running on petrol until we could get a intake pipe for the gas mixer so now the engine, but after getting the N/A engine to run on gas we couldn't manage to get it running on petrol and we are both trying to figure out what is going wrong. I'm running the AFM sensor and Computer that came with the N/A. Also the N/A Auto due to the fact that the Turbo Auto was dead. Also my car was blowing fuel fuses, so I took it to an auto elec and he said the fuel pump was the cause of the fuse problem. Can anyone shed some light on maybe what the problem is? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

20,479 threads, 241,462 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved