Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Recently had to remove the battery from a car as it was getting low and charged it up over night.
Put it back in the car and now the radio wont work. I think it has numbers on the screen or somethhing but wont do anything.
It's a VR Caprice.
Any ideas?
0 likes
not sure if this'll help and you've probably already tried it, but my car's battery was on its way out and it ended up blowing one of my fuses.
I noticed it was the fuse because there were a few things on my car not working at once as the radio was connected to a few other items in the car. Also had the same issue the headunit, it would still power up but basically couldnt do anything with it. (again you've probably already tried it, sorry if it doesnt help)
0 likes
factory radio? Sometimes they require security codes to be entered after the battery has been disconnected. I think they write the numbers in your log book/service manual.
0 likes