Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Ok so ive just serviced my vy ss how do i get rid ov the message on the dash saying its due for a service or do i have to take it to holden if anyone knows would be a big help as its anoying me
0 likes
have to take it to holden.
0 likes
Gayy o wel i thought so cheers mate
0 likes
Mines does the same thing. I just had it serviced but it was service before the kilometer due time. Has to be serviced every 6 months or 10,000km's. As soon as I turn the ignition on I press the mode button to remove it.
0 likes
check in the owners handbook, I have previously removed the message from my parents' VT commodore
0 likes
hey jordy do you ever cruise through nundah/toombul area? i used to see a clean as vl calais just like yours cruise past my old house sometimes. **** it sounded tuff too.
0 likes
Just found this, hope it helps / works.
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Hold down the trip computer UP and DOWN buttons together.
3. Turn the ignition ON while still holding down both buttons.
4. After approx 3 seconds, release both buttons.
5. The service menu appears and asks if you want to reset.
6. Press and hold the SET button for more than 3 secs.
7. Press the MODE button.
8. Turn ignition OFF.
__________________
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold-vlt
[View Post]
hey jordy do you ever cruise through nundah/toombul area? i used to see a clean as vl calais just like yours cruise past my old house sometimes. **** it sounded tuff too.
Yeah mate I live just near there
0 likes