Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

motorvation 2012

Started by DETON8 · 22 Aug 2011 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DETON8Archived member
just thought i would see who is going to be entering motorvation nexted year it seems to be coming up very quickly. i just recived a phone call from my cousin saying that we have our cars in due to my old boss sponsering the motorplex we have 30 cars entering and its all payed for just post if u will be attending so i can get a ruff idea of who will be there would love to see some ct guys there with the banna displayed. start of the roll call evilpet burgo88 rb25vlt8 deton8
0 likes
goldArchived member
all going well ill be there in the new toy!
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
If I manage to get mine all licensed and new turbo I'll be there
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
EVILPET will be there - decided that assh*les putting stuff in my petrol tank last time round is not going to deter me. However, not too sure whether I'll be with the car though. I may have to be back in London but my mate David will take it otherwise with his two cars. Anyone recommend anywhere in Perth I can get a metal folding board made up as I want to put the specs on it.
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
Ill be in with WILDBOYZ again =D
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Il be there with metal craft with a new look !!
0 likes
MaZzAArchived member
Dunno, i got my entry form.... See what happens
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
i will now be entering something new as well as the burnout car it a suprise
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
I should hopefully be going
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
me 2 mate hopfully, wont be in vl but
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today29

19,674 threads, 224,168 posts and 2,401 images saved from CT

57.5% of indexed threads saved