Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

VT brake upgrade for VL / Gemini?

Started by Paranoid · 19 Aug 2011 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ParanoidArchived member
Hey guys, I bought a VT brake upgrade complete for my VL. I wanted to know if it would fit my Gemini? I'm going to do a V6 conversion so the VL will have to stay with standard turbo brakes. Also, what booster should I run? Cheers
0 likes
ParanoidArchived member
Hubs/bearings are different and caliper mounting brackets are different.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,738 threads, 204,384 posts and 2,272 images saved from CT

54.7% of indexed threads saved