Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
once again i will ask for where this street racing talk is? ive gone throught it on numerous accounts and computers and after brett said something to me there is no more street racing talk altho there is plenty from others that can still post in this thread.
i made a thread asking questions, got NO answers just a page full of bull**** from dumb **** moderaters,
this site is spiraling down hill because of u lot, i hav recieved numerous mms's saying charles band me cause he is still dirty that he blew his motor up racing myself and another seres engineering car on the bypass, i dont even kno this clown yet he is holding a personal grudge against me.
i wont be returning to this forum and neither will multiple people i know due to the fact of major retardation in the moderation and plain and simple ur all ****ing dumb
goodbye
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I want this thread restored and him unbanned please. Whichever mod has done it can you please do that, I won't do it as that would be reversing a decision another mod has made. This is my response to the above allegations:
I'm not sure if I should even bother replying to this because "wont be returning to this forum and neither will multiple people i know", but I will.
I'll start with your first issue, that you were banned from the Victorian spotted thread due to street racing talk. Aus880 posted up links to the post that you had made. You cannot access the thread but as Aus880 posted, you have made numerous posts.
Things like this:
Quote:
those r35 gtr's dont go that great on public roads they r governed until u hit a race track and the sat nav or some **** un governs them lol
had a squirt with 1 in a mates xr6t manual with 9 psi and sat with it till a corner lol
You then make a point about asking moderators why you were removed from the discussion. It was clearly explained to you. No moderator was giving you stupid answer's, you were told you were removed for street racing, even given links.
The next part of your response is the thing I find most interesting, you also make reference of some personal vendetta I have against you.
Who are you? I have not got the slightest idea who you are, or what car you drive. I may have met you once or twice, but I have no idea who you are. You say you have recieved multiple MMS' about some grudge I hold against you from numerous people. I would be really interested to hear who because as I said, I don't know who you are and so I can hardly blame you for anything.
You say I was driving next to you the night my engine went and that was why I have a grudge? Was I? I remember Jerome, Brett and Kelly being out, other than that I couldn't say who was there. There was a fair few cars out that night (Which was quite fun until pop!).
The other thing you say is that I hold you responsible for my engine going? I actually laughed about this. Do you have psychic abilities? DO you have some sort of special powers that cause mechanical failures in cars? I didn't know that by driving next to someone if something goes wrong mechanically with a car that it is the fault of the person driving in the lane next to them.
I had been having major issues since the car was tuned about 2 weeks before that night. If it was anyone's fault it was JPC's for the tune or my fault for taking it out that night. Our hobby is one where things go wrong, the only thing you can do is fix it and move on, not blame someone.
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something, I certainly don't think ill of you. As we have shown you were banned from the Vic Spotted thread for a reason. We have clear rules on it and why are you so angry about it now? It's been nearly 2 years! Maybe you should take some responsibility for your actions and admit that you were wrong 2 years ago and that you would like to be given another opportunity to be a responsible member of this forum.
The street racing rules have been in place for years for a reason. Legal implications related to street racing. CT does not want to be held responsible for any illegal actions caused by discussion on these forums.
Good day.
If there are people out there that I have been talking to about this guy, I'd like to speak to them because they are clearly lying.
0 likes
I suppose you call the cops dumb*** & ****heads because you can't be bothered obeying the law LOL. Rules are put into place to save CT having any liabilities.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote:
due to the fact of major retardation in the moderation
lawl hes funny. poor bloke must be having a bad time to be all worried on here.
0 likes
some kids were dropped as babys.....he was thrown at a wall
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilegalfun
[View Post]
some kids were dropped as babys.....he was thrown at a wall
Umm, nah.
0 likes
Good post Charles. Lesson is simple: if you want to talk about illegal street racing MMS each other (which, last time I checked, was a picture, video or audio message? Not sure how efficient that would be as communication for that, or for gossiping about serious business like the internet).
0 likes
23-08-11, 15:05 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz.087
[View Post]
i wont be returning to this forum and neither will multiple people i know due to the fact of major retardation in the moderation and plain and simple ur all ****ing dumb
goodbye
Sounds good to me
Oh and "ur all ****ing dumb"... surely one could come up with a better insult for a parting post
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-08-11, 23:43 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz.087
[View Post]
plain and simple ur all ****ing dumb
goodbye
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/706120baby008.gif/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-09-11, 14:49 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz.087
[View Post]
once again i will ask for where this street racing talk is? ive gone throught it on numerous accounts and computers and after brett said something to me there is no more street racing talk altho there is plenty from others that can still post in this thread.
i made a thread asking questions, got NO answers just a page full of bull**** from dumb **** moderaters,
this site is spiraling down hill because of u lot, i hav recieved numerous mms's saying charles band me cause he is still dirty that he blew his motor up racing myself and another seres engineering car on the bypass, i dont even kno this clown yet he is holding a personal grudge against me.
i wont be returning to this forum and neither will multiple people i know due to the fact of major retardation in the moderation and plain and simple ur all ****ing dumb
goodbye
lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-09-11, 21:41 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by ilegalfun
[View Post]
some kids were dropped as babys.....he was thrown at a wall
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO literally
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.