Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys I'm looking for a 3 3/4" autometer tacho with shift light. Preferably ultra lite but any will do
0 likes
Hey mate I know it's off topic but do you know what u have to do for the dpi yet ???
0 likes
Yeah I got my app back I need to get a engineer to go over it and gas5 test test
0 likes
Oh yeah nice what's ur plans to pass a 5 gas test ???
0 likes
Already have I got a stock bf xr6t cat and a tune for a emissions test passed easy
0 likes
Hey mate what's ur number ??? Is it possible to have a chat about some stuff ??
0 likes
bump im after a mini monster tacho dont like the monster tacho's to big
0 likes
I've got a mini 1 man, new and has a shift light $100 can't remember the brand so il have a look wen I get home
0 likes
cheers bro let me know. id prefer autometer but they dont do to many mini ones and if they do they all have to come from the US.
im running autometer ultra lite 2s for my oil pressure and boost on the middle of the dash so if it goes with them ill grab it
0 likes
19-08-11, 16:10 GMT+10#10 Defo not autometer, mite be saas brand, it's black face if that helps
0 likes
19-08-11, 16:18 GMT+10#11 mmmm trying to steer away from black face cause all my other guages are silver faced sort of want it to match haha i found a silver faced autometer tacho cheap but its 5" which is to big for me might just have to fork out the cash and order one from the US
0 likes
19-08-11, 18:24 GMT+10#13 did you want me to price one up for you new?
0 likes
19-08-11, 19:01 GMT+10#14 yeah you can do that if you like. i want a 3 3/4" one with silver face so i would say ultra lite or unltra lite 2 pref ultra lite 2 which the part number is au4990
0 likes