Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey i thought i would start a thread for 2 stroke riders. Personally i think 2 stroke motocross bikes are way better the 4 strokes. I have raced motocross most of my life and i have also rode plenty of 4 stroke 250fs & 450s. And nothing compares to to power that my bike has i thought i would start this thread for anything to do with 2 strokes. Like racing comparison to other bikes etc
0 likes
cant beat the power of a cr500
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
We have a winner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3S6kGHot1E
Nice Raptor with air ride suspension
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Cj6c0RGlOIk
0 likes
Yeah I used to have one they are mental
0 likes
A cr500af would be the shizzz. Ktm 2 strokes for the win
0 likes
Cr500af super motard would be the shizz, and also **** scary.....husqvarna WR300 right here...
0 likes
Yeah ktm make good bikes. But I love yamaha
0 likes
15-08-11, 23:42 GMT+10#10 Got a KX250 2002 - cant beat a 2be I say.
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/31958157.jpg/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
15-08-11, 23:45 GMT+10#11 Im finished with jap bike but have a soft spot for the rm250... Its just a shame the asians dont make road legal 2 bangers anymore
0 likes
16-08-11, 10:36 GMT+10#12 European bikes are awsome ktm tm gas gas. I used to be sponserd by gas gas dealer down in Hobart. It was a really awsome bike to ride actaully it would have been the best bike i have rode full stop. I have rode heaps of diffrent 2 strokes they come standard with mazzochi front forks ohlins back shock big front brakes not sure how big they were.
It was a really nice bike it had power in bottom and top range with the jap bikes like rms and kx their down low power. Yz and Crs top end power euro bikes power top and bottom. My bike at the moment is really nice to ride.
0 likes
16-08-11, 12:19 GMT+10#13 na cr500 motor in a cr250 frame is the shiz...
ill get some vids up of the track at my place, had some big jumps and ramps, 110 foot step up, 70 foot ramp, foam pit also... the foam pit is fun but a pain in the arse getting the bikes out of...
here is my cr250...
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-08-11, 13:57 GMT+10#14 Thats pretty nice grunter what year is it ?
0 likes
16-08-11, 16:27 GMT+10#15 was the brand new cr250 bought in sydney, so 2007 model...
0 likes
16-08-11, 18:10 GMT+10#16 I've got a Gasgas 300 love it, selling Ktm 250 with 350 bigbore kit 5k cant ride both
0 likes
16-08-11, 18:16 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by xrturbs
[View Post]
I've got a Gasgas 300 love it, selling Ktm 250 with 350 bigbore kit 5k cant ride both
got any pics?
I'm saving for a cr500 af but they are fairly exspensive, even looking at importing from usa but is a bit of a pain in the arse! considering weather i should get a 250 again..
0 likes
16-08-11, 20:07 GMT+10#18 Yeah I had the 125 race bike 300 is more like a enduro bike etc
0 likes
16-08-11, 22:27 GMT+10#19 That CR is tuff as Fk Grunter01.
0 likes
16-08-11, 23:02 GMT+10#20 Rode my mates crf450 which had a fair bit of punch but was too predictable. Used to love my cr250r, so much more fun and unpredictable but heaps more scary lol.
2 stroke > 4 stroke
BRAAAAAAAAP
0 likes