Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Tuning shops on north side of brisbane

Started by Wimpy07 · 13 Aug 2011 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Wimpy07Archived member
I'm having real trouble getting vlt to run smoothly I've tried just about everything I can but I just can't get air/fuel mixtures right I'm at the point now that I just want to get the thing on the road an enjoy driving it.. So my question is where is the best place for me to take it on the north side of Brisbane that will look after me and get the old girl up and running again?? Cheers
0 likes
patchArchived member
Aftermarket ECU or stock ecu?
0 likes
Wimpy07Archived member
It's a complete stock setup mate I converted it to turbo a month or so ago and have just never been able to get it up and running properly, it's drivable just running quite rich
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
www.nistune.com (http://www.nistune.com) Send the ECU to matt, then get East coast customs or mercury motosports to tune then as they are nistune tuners on that side of town.
0 likes
Wimpy07Archived member
Cheers for that mate I was thinking of going down the nistune path so that's good info to know
0 likes
TIPSIArchived member
I would head to JW Automotive at the bayside. The only guy I knmow playying with these things and a leader in RB30's for 20yrs. Period.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,847 threads, 206,197 posts and 2,290 images saved from CT

55.1% of indexed threads saved