Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise for Charity 8, 2011

Started by CHRGD6 · 10 Aug 2011 · 128 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CHRGD6Archived member
Street Commodores Magazine's Cruise for Charity is on again in 2011, and we're looking to the typically strong support of the calaisturbo community to help us make 2011 a record-breaking year for the event. Details are as follows: Date: Sunday the 2nd October, 2011 Meet Point: Monash University mutli-level car park, Clayton Gates open: 8:00am - NO EARLIER Depart for Cruise begins: 10:30 am Destination: Moonee Valley Racecourse, Moonee Ponds Gates open: 12:00pm - NO EARLIER Cost is a minimum donation of $35 per vehicle - NO CHANGE! Official Facebook event is HERE (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=119467951463667) See you all there! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Boeing77LArchived member
Thanks for posting. I'll be there... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Liam can you ensure there's plenty of show bags? I've been before and there's not enough but you still need to hand over $35 to get your entry sticker. I'll be there as usual.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
Can't wait, missed last year looking forward to it and hope the cruise is a good one
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] Liam can you ensure there's plenty of show bags? I've been before and there's not enough but you still need to hand over $35 to get your entry sticker. I'll be there as usual. Brett Melbourne has been growing at a rate that we've found hard to predict, however rest assured we've devoted extra time and attention (and now show bags and shirts!) to making sure the event is well catered for.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Never been to C4C due to things usually coming up, fingers crossed I'll be there this year though.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
We should really get behind this again this year, not only is it for a great charity, but Melbourne (the only place to live) makes more money than Sydney, the home of the event and magazine! Have you any idea people how much this sh1ts them!!!??? They pride themselves on there car scene so so much, and yet we come out and smash them when it counts!! Ill be there for sure, and yeah, make sure I get a show bag sh1t head. P.S i forgot to give you those injectors so ill post them asap.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Your car is registered Jase, drive it there and back Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ashhroyanArchived member
oh great waited for c4c for so long and it had to be 5 days before i get my license damn Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sle3perArchived member
ill be there in my hk prem Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Born2xlr8Archived member
if my trans inst in by then ill shoot someone, ill be there
0 likes
Vl_CalaisArchived member
I'll be there!
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
my car should be all done. so im gonna try be there
0 likes
ATUFF 6Archived member
I'll be there.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] Your car is registered Jase, drive it there and back I just payed reg. but to sit on 80 k's i would have to be in second gear all the way. Ill just be at the end I think with the AVO stand. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Trailer Queen. Oh no he di' ntttttt
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
^^ You're giving me a lift.
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 88 Chaser [View Post] We should really get behind this again this year, not only is it for a great charity, but Melbourne (the only place to live) makes more money than Sydney, the home of the event and magazine! Have you any idea people how much this sh1ts them!!!??? They pride themselves on there car scene so so much, and yet we come out and smash them when it counts!! Ill be there for sure, and yeah, make sure I get a show bag sh1t head. P.S i forgot to give you those injectors so ill post them asap. Hey man, don't start me. I'll harrass you on Facebook. PS. have you posted my injectors yet?
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRGD6 [View Post] Hey man, don't start me. I'll harrass you on Facebook. PS. have you posted my injectors yet? Not yet, you haven't accused me of trying to steal them yet, so ill wait a while.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRGD6 [View Post] Hey man, don't start me. I'll harrass you on Facebook. PS. have you posted my injectors yet? Sounds like your mocking me Liam? Well you would know the story Liam, But accused and being fuc-ked around for 10 weeks is a different thing. No answers to questions and or phone calls. I can start in here as well if you like. You have my money 88Chaser. You have had for 10 weeks. Need i go on? Send products or refund asap. Simple...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,944 threads, 91,309 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved