Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

what is the best vl turbo in austalia

Started by invlhvn · 18 July 2011 · 138 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

invlhvnArchived member
I thought i mite start a thread. What do ct users think is the best vl turbo /vl calais turbo/ sl turbo/ excutive turbo/ etc. Give me your opion also this is a show car cause we all know that vl god from matooks is the best drag vl in australia. so this for show vls only
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
show/drag vl god, amazingly fine detail went into engineering that whole car. Work of art, especially that cage
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
Yeah very true man. But im taking about a show car thats was made for drag racing somthing like mr_Vlt with a big engine combo nice leather or seude interior. Big wheels lush candy paint engine bay detail etc.
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
mine, because i built it for me to drive, and me to enjoy and nobody else. but, to choose somebody elses, OSK's is looking VERY nice with his pics every now and then...
0 likes
INFLYTmelbArchived member
VLGMH for a calais.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
itswar is the best drag show vl turbo in austalia
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
tub-30t [IMG] [/IMG] its war Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Winner in my book is LUV2RN.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
TUB-30T is up there for me too.. And also love AIR-747
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
I would have to nominate won of my mates vlct he bought it from melbourne I think it's been in street commodores it's old plates use to be called ulegal its insane 300+ kw cream leather hsv coulsen seats full trim dash etc smoothed bay 30/26 I think it's got 20s on the front and 22s at the back I will put pick up tomorrow cause I'm on my iPhone ATM can't load Pics ---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 22:36 ---------- I would have to nominate won of my mates vlct he bought it from melbourne I think it's been in street commodores it's old plates use to be called ulegal its insane 300+ kw cream leather hsv coulsen seats full trim dash etc smoothed bay 30/26 I think it's got 20s on the front and 22s at the back I will put pick up tomorrow cause I'm on my iPhone ATM can't load Pics
0 likes
HaTr3dArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by bibbz [View Post] I would have to nominate won of my mates vlct he bought it from melbourne I think it's been in street commodores it's old plates use to be called ulegal its insane 300+ kw cream leather hsv coulsen seats full trim dash etc smoothed bay 30/26 I think it's got 20s on the front and 22s at the back I will put pick up tomorrow cause I'm on my iPhone ATM can't load Pics ---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 22:36 ---------- I would have to nominate won of my mates vlct he bought it from melbourne I think it's been in street commodores it's old plates use to be called ulegal its insane 300+ kw cream leather hsv coulsen seats full trim dash etc smoothed bay 30/26 I think it's got 20s on the front and 22s at the back I will put pick up tomorrow cause I'm on my iPhone ATM can't load Pics Are you talking about Eastwoods?
0 likes
goldArchived member
ITSWAR! ****ing winner, close thread
0 likes
86SLVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by HaTr3d [View Post] Are you talking about Eastwoods? yeah he would be. im voting for osks car too. that thing is mental
0 likes
miky32Archived member
[ITSWAR] hands down!
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
osk's POS is lsx powered. Not a vl turbo. ****ing awesome still though! ITSWAR wins, game over.
0 likes
invlhvnArchived member
Yeah i am tom didnt know u was a ct user. Its war is nice as so is tub_30t. I have not scene osks vl But eastwoods is awsome. Here are some pictures Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CossonVLArchived member
PRORB30 has to be up there, very detailed showcar, big power, runs 10's with heaps left in it But ITSWAR is just on another level.. has it actually had a proper run on the strip though? I would love to know what times that thing pulls..
0 likes
IDAREUArchived member
Atempt the gold calais attention to detail on that car is insane! Specially as it's street driven n makes some serious power.
0 likes
bewshArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYTmelb [View Post] VLGMH for a calais. tuff black calais! also PLATNM for a calais
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
If your talking about "show" VLs & excluding drag cars then: ITSWAR is number one and PLATNM would be up there too in my books. I think everyone knows ITSWAR is just on another level, id love to see someone build a show VL to the level of ITSWAR. Also, one of my favourites is the old WOGSTR Calais Turbo, deffinitely made a huge impact on me first time i saw it, does anyone know whats happened to it now days?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,452 threads, 240,994 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.7% of indexed threads saved