Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS jet308 and 39 chev pickup

Started by jet308 · 18 July 2011 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jet308Archived member
For sale my vl v8 s/w and 39 chev pickup project. Due to buying a house soon I have to downsize my number of projects. So my 88 vl v8 s/w is up for grabs, will prob sell as parts or rolling shell cus I'm taking the motor and diff for my eh wagon. It has lowered king springs, new bushes through out and shorthened shocks, adjustable panhard bar. Rego is on hold, body is ok all panels straight apart from rear quarter is dented. Either sell complete or as parts, Offers? The 39 has been my on and off project for almost 3 years. Its a 39 chev cab with wellside tray and guards on a l200 ute chassis with 173 motor and w50 gearbox. Its about 85% finished needs some work if you want a mint paint job I was just going for a semi tidy rat rod look. It runs and has full driveline, wired, brand new front, rear windscreens and working brakes. Just needs seltbelt mounts, doorlatches, window wipers, speedo cable, handbrake and a few other bits and pieces. To much stuff to list about it. Offers round $10,000. Cheers Dan
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Hey Dan could be keen on the wag rolling just afew Q's your taking the rear diff ? have you got any recent pics interior and of the dented rear 1/4 ?
0 likes
madrx3boyArchived member
Bro and you were giving me stick for putting mine up for sale! Good to hear you guys are buying a house tho, so you've found one yet? or still looking?
0 likes
jet308Archived member
Hi Mike yeah I'm keeping the diff. I have sold the wag to a guy at work. And Sam yeah I know but at least I'm keeping one project ha. Yeah we might have found a house. If we knew earlier you could have taken over renting our place.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved