10-07-11, 02:25 GMT+10#1
After my g/f's car being stolen 25days earlier, after not being driven and kill switches taken out... I went to the Supermarket didn't takem back out.....
Lone behold 12.30am my car starts I jump to window See it being driven off with the lights off ...... ! ...... Banging on my mates door wake up!
I race down stairs, open door- just seen it put round the corner lights off.. We're Racing round in the XR6 ... Nuthin,,..
Been gone for 3mnths now.. Nothing Where is iiiiiiiittt??
I got 2 VL's 4 1000 the berlina with a blown motor done a swap,putn some extractors 2.5 exst, New Tail Lights Brought her back to life ya know?
Just for it to dissapear into A &*(#n thief's hands,
It aint happenin again LOL
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/2vlsredblue.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/101/photo0378e.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/3somed.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/photo0289s.jpg/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
