Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Weird noise

Started by obseshn · 8 July 2011 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

obseshnArchived member
Hey guys I have a weird noise coming from under my car I reversed up a slight gravel hill and the wheels spun a little when taking off in first I have a slight noise Luke something rubbing on the tailshaft but nothing is what could it be
0 likes
jimmybArchived member
Same sorta thing with me last week, Clink clink, then a day later it clinks then shudders everything gear stick wobbling about mechanic said after roady my unis were "out of phase" like 15 degrees out, spose to be at 4degrees.. Could be center bearing,. could snow ball,to diff, auto problems??
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
It's manual and I fixed it loose bolt for center bearing
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,755 threads, 168,047 posts and 1,897 images saved from CT

48.9% of indexed threads saved