Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Its my partners Birthday coming up in a few weeks and she is heavily pregnant. Im looking for a resort style motel where she can be pampered and the like. Looking for somewhere out from the rat race, quite and such where we can stay the night. Hot springs are a no go due to the pregnancy. Any sugestions would be great as im not a romantic and this will blow her out,
---------- Post added 08-07-11 at 07:45 ----------
bump: I take it there are no romantics on CT
0 likes
Try searching for places in the Macedon Ranges, you'll be sure to find something nice.
E.g. Daylesford has heaps of these joints.
0 likes
how far you willing to travel mate? I know a place up near mansfield thats mad, little cottages with fireplaces etc that look out over lake eildon. perfect in winter.
http://willowlake.com.au/
ramma
0 likes
google kudos villas in daylesford.. reallllly nice.
0 likes
kudos up in daylesford looks pretty good, whats in the area to do as activities and such?
Edit: I go to book at kudos and its booked out, who the hell else books for a sunday night............ So back to the drawing board
0 likes
Check out the menu along the left hand side. There's plenty of stuff to be doing though.
http://www.visitvictoria.com/display...C80C476A900AA/ (http://www.visitvictoria.com/displayobject.cfm/objectid.000507B4-8624-1EDA-B1DC80C476A900AA/)
0 likes
I stayed at kudos villas, perfect
0 likes