Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

slap problems

Started by NZ_bt1vlt · 7 July 2011 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

NZ_bt1vltArchived member
Hey guys, just after a second opinion about for this question. I have a vl turbo bt1 with a fully manuelised auto 4 speed transmission parts from keas in australia, I have a standard driveshaft and lsd diff. When i change from park to reverse or drive its got alot of slap when the gear engauges. I've talked to th guy that built my trans as he has told me it's the centre yolk for the driveshaft. I just want to confirm this before i start ripping parts out. And also when i launch the car only one wheel spins and then it grabs two wheels, is this a sign of the lsd needs rebuilt? Cheers Jason
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,755 threads, 168,047 posts and 1,897 images saved from CT

48.9% of indexed threads saved