Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi I have a Twin Turbo 300ZX 89 model with the OBD1 computer code reader plug-in. Just wondering who knows where I can buy a cheap high quality OBD1 code reader, new or second hand.
It is an imported 2 seater model with stock engine, stock turbos, custom FMIC instead of the stock SMIC's, and that's it. Pretty much stock.
All help finding a code reader or references to a tuning program or ECU socket would be great.
0 likes
Probably better off getting on to Hardtuned.com or whatever it's called, they will have alot more info on the 300ZX
0 likes
What do you want to do? just read codes or flash a tune?
0 likes
I brought a PLMS consult cable for $90, well worth it
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
[View Post]
Wrong forum mate
Mate thanks for your input but that is why I posted in the 'Other Car Discussion' section. Think before you post.
0 likes