Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
i have a vl turbo that i wont to minispool willing to pay cash to install if you know how to do it and wont to take this job on give me a call on [phone removed] I WILL SUPPLIY MINIPOOL AND WHAT EVERY NEEDED
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
why dont you take it to a legit mechanic or a diff place!?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by vl_turbo6
[View Post]
i have a vl turbo that i wont to minispool willing to pay cash to install if you know how to do it and wont to take this job on give me a call on [phone removed] I WILL SUPPLIY MINIPOOL AND WHAT EVERY NEEDED
I'll do it. It will last a fully HTURBO sickness. Apparently it will last 2 hours on full throttle sickness. LOL BTW what are you willing to achieve. Minispool is great for drags. But daily driving could be a bad thing.
PS, sorry I've had a few LOL.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I'm in wa but I'll help you install it. Provided you can organize me some flights and accommodation. Also I would like bacon and eggs in the morning with freshly squeezed orange juice. It is also necessary you provide me with no less than three ply quilted toilet paper for the duration of my stay.
If only there were sections where you could post this that only people around your area or in your state could see?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
I'm in wa but I'll help you install it. Provided you can organize me some flights and accommodation. Also I would like bacon and eggs in the morning with freshly squeezed orange juice. It is also necessary you provide me with no less than three ply quilted toilet paper for the duration of my stay.
If only there were sections where you could post this that only people around your area or in your state could see?
Hahahaha. A must I reckon!!!!!!!
0 likes
where u at bro? ill help you,i have all the tools and knowlage required, tho i will not be held responsible if anthing should go wrong, but it shouldnt
0 likes
Pm boosted wagon, bloke knows his stuff!
0 likes
its gonna cost you like $150 for a diff place 2 do it..
i dont see the point in finding some dude on ct 2 fiddle with your spool
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
why pay 150 when a kind CT member could do it for free/beer
0 likes
10-06-11, 14:22 GMT+10#10 well i dont have rego on the car and to get it tow its going to cost me 100buk so all up it would of cost me about 300buks!!!
0 likes
10-06-11, 15:34 GMT+10#11 dont put a spool in it. u'll regret it. i snapped to axles in my old sl turbo with a spool. save up and buy a lsd. plus they are a **** to drive and wreck shocks and tyres reeeaaal quick.
speaking from experience.
0 likes
10-06-11, 18:19 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by 12maneym
[View Post]
dont put a spool in it. u'll regret it. i snapped to axles in my old sl turbo with a spool. save up and buy a lsd. plus they are a **** to drive and wreck shocks and tyres reeeaaal quick.
speaking from experience.
mate i know what a mini spool is like i have owned one in one of my vls. i dont drive the car much anyway
0 likes
10-06-11, 19:36 GMT+10#13 my daily vl turbo has a spool.. i really dont see any problems with it... sept when u wana go fill up at the petty station and theres cops parked and the tyres sqeek like a pig.. or when u gass it in the wet 2 and **** gets a bit sideways when you dont really want it 2...
if the car has no rego then when u do rego it go n get the spool done..
0 likes
10-06-11, 21:52 GMT+10#14 ive had a full spool in my vz and was perfect everyone said i would snap axles so i thrashed the f*ck out of it and nothin happened (2 motors later and it still held up) . had a mini spool in my vlt nothing happened then put a turbo diff with a full spool, jus sucks ass tryin to park with no power steering when its supposed to (pumps sh*t itself)
0 likes
12-06-11, 17:52 GMT+10#15 I remember I had everyone tell me not to spool one of my cars a few years ago n i ended up doing it.. let me tell u from my experience it was THE BEST THING I HAD EVER DONE! Will i do it again? Probly on tuesday! lol
0 likes
12-06-11, 18:24 GMT+10#16 ^^ ^^
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-06-11, 19:10 GMT+10#17 spools are fun but they get you in to trouble lol just get few of your mates over and cook a bbq for them to install it or have a get together work on the car i do this with me mates alot we help each other out
0 likes
12-06-11, 21:06 GMT+10#18 me n the boys did mine.. fun times..
you can do it all in less than a hr or 2
0 likes
12-06-11, 21:28 GMT+10#19 What happens when something goes wrong with the car after an unqualified internet forum user messes with it? I wouldn't risk it with someone I don't know.
0 likes
13-06-11, 11:28 GMT+10#20 thats why he is better to do it him self if it brakes he is only to blame
0 likes