Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys done a bit of a search but couldnt find much. I need to fit an aftermarket oil cooler to auto box in my vlt. Where is best to buy from and is anything better than the other or are they all pretty much the same?
cheers!
ramma
0 likes
Seeing as though your from melbourne, try VPW and go from there. if you wanna keep it extra cool you can get a Trans cooler thermo fan set up.
Or try a half descent Auto Transmission builder.
0 likes
thanks mate got a heavy duty pwr one tonight, all installed and lookin good. only got a 2800 stall so didnt need anything too over the top!
cheers
ramma
0 likes
What trans oil temps are people seeing and what size coolers are you using...?
I have a 26/30 and modified C4 3800 stall and will be pushing over 500rwkw
The cooler I have is 280 x 255 x 19mm. I was thinking about getting a 2nd cooler and have a fan setup just incase
0 likes