Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys I have a acer aspire laptop I bought for 1500 last year
Still has protective stickers on the laptop haven't taken them
Off...
Has windows 7, hdmi output, 15.6"hd led LCD
2gb memory
500 gb hdd
Webcam..
I'm after 500 ONO..
[phone removed]
Located In meadow heights will send pics by mms
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXB-409
[View Post]
pics?
Give me ur number and I'll mms them to u
0 likes
Bump!!!! Wouldn't mind some wheels mayb? or vz performance parts
0 likes
Bump
New number
[phone removed]
0 likes
Bump!!! Cmn guys still got the laptop it's near new!!!
Any offers welcome
0 likes
is it i5 or i7? what model?
0 likes
400
---------- Post added 30-10-11 at 23:07 ----------
Bump
0 likes
05-11-11, 12:15 GMT+10#12 do you have the receipt for the 1200 you paid? cheers
0 likes
09-11-11, 15:14 GMT+10#15 it wanna be i7, altho i wouldnt pay 1500 for a laptop with 2gb ram lol
0 likes
09-11-11, 20:25 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy308
[View Post]
it wanna be i7, altho i wouldnt pay 1500 for a laptop with 2gb ram lol
Lol I may have written it wrong. But ull be surprised sick as laptop. First to see guarantee will buy
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.