Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi guys im also looking at getting rb30 clear timing covers made, would you all be interested in these?
cheers
kirk
0 likes
pending on cost...? chrome covers look pretty trick though
0 likes
yes they do look good but so does a anidized cam gear with a clear cover
0 likes
do you know how much for the rods yet?
0 likes
i love that you are supporting the scene and whatnot, but there are sponsors who support the site, i count thus far.. 2mm oversized valves, rods, and now the cam cover. i understand all are proposed items only and nothing is being made or people buying anything yet.
i am not knocking what you are offering, infact at one time or another all of these items have been discussed. but if you are planning on actually producing these items and selling them on CT why not support the network that is giving you the option to connect with so many vl owners?
just a thought...
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
i love that you are supporting the scene and whatnot, but there are sponsors who support the site, i count thus far.. 2mm oversized valves, rods, and now the cam cover. i understand all are proposed items only and nothing is being made or people buying anything yet.
tell me what is the point of going to all this trouble if i was not find out if there would be interests? This is exactly what i have done.. I have not sold anything yet as i would like to test things before i put my name to it... all this takes time, Would you sell or buy a new product that has not been tested?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
i am not knocking what you are offering, infact at one time or another all of these items have been discussed. but if you are planning on actually producing these items and selling them on CT why not support the network that is giving you the option to connect with so many vl owners?
just a thought...
ok and for this i do support the ct site that is why i became a gold member as that was the best i could do at the time as i was not a advertiser, do you really think i would be doing this with out speaking to a administrator on ct about it all? but i do understand where you are coming from as you are wanting to support the site and i will be once i am ready...
0 likes
I'd be in it. I would support the cause & buy one. So would many I'd think. If you setup a PayPal account I'd be in. Or if you setup a group buy & I'm sure you have many takers. Love the look of the rips RB30 engine with a clear cover.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Yes ! As long as there at a reasonable price!
0 likes
22-05-11, 10:06 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by HTURBO
[View Post]
I'd be in it. I would support the cause & buy one. So would many I'd think. If you setup a PayPal account I'd be in. Or if you setup a group buy & I'm sure you have many takers. Love the look of the rips RB30 engine with a clear cover.
What he said
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-05-11, 11:43 GMT+10#12 would be cool count me in
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-05-11, 12:26 GMT+10#13 id grab one if theyre a reasonable price
0 likes
19-06-11, 10:14 GMT+10#16 i am currently in the process of getting a mold for them at the moment, should have an answer by the next week of the week after....
0 likes
19-06-11, 15:01 GMT+10#17 hell yeah id get a couple at the right price
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-06-11, 15:23 GMT+10#18 i'd be interested to know the production method/material, vac formed polycarb?
(industrial designer)
0 likes
19-06-11, 19:17 GMT+10#20 id be keen depending on price also
0 likes