Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

ls1 trouble....again!

Started by azza_pove · 18 May 2011 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

azza_poveArchived member
injury put new fuelpump n fuel filter in. drove fine for few days. now plugs dry again. what would cause this
0 likes
ideatuArchived member
more info o2 sensors?
0 likes
RB30DEVLArchived member
Yeah , I have had my fair share of them , most of it wasn't the cars fault though , plus age. I recently bought myself a scan tool to find out why my car has a hard starting problem when cold ,why it has an intermittant rough idle and why it misfired on acceleration today when cold. It turns out, despite no fault codes being set, only the left hand 02 sensor is working (It's cycling between 0.1 - 0.9 volts) where as the other one on the right hand side is putting out only 0.4 - 0.5 volts (it was sitting at 0.44 volts when I tested it at Maccas yesterday) , this is what I call "stuffed". I've ordered a new one which I'm fitting next week.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,237 threads, 236,279 posts and 2,505 images saved from CT

59.1% of indexed threads saved