26-03-11, 23:50 GMT+10#1
[B]Make / Model:[B] 88 SL VL commodore
[B]Colour:[B] White
[B]Bodykit:[B] none!
[B]Engine Type:[B] RB30
[B]Engine Mods:[B] None
[B]Power:[B] Not much haha
[B]Exhaust:[B] 2 1/2 inch cat back
[B]Gearbox:[B] 3 speed auto
[B]Diff: single[B] pegger
[B]Brakes:[B] drums
[B]Suspension:[B] dumped haha UL's all round
[B]Wheels/Tyres:[B] Stockies/VP calais'
[B]Interior:[B] Blue
[B]Stereo:[B] 4 6inch speakers in the dash and front doors, headunit hidden in glovebox.
[B]Future mods:[B] Turbo conversion (until the motor blows, then it will be a blown 355) front and rear bags, calais front lights, 4:11 diff gears, stalled strengthened auto, full interior change over, full respray, 28 spline LSD, VY signatures, ventians.
This is how it sat until I lost m job (god I miss the SSV's)
This is how it sits now, was going to be my daily driver, but I've thrown that idea out the window. Now it's gonna be my garage queen haha
This is my old VL, had some good times in it
So yeah, that's how it is now.
Gonna get it roadworthy, and start gathering parts for the turbo conversion.
Once that's done it's on to the bags and interior, I guess it will snowball from there
Will keep you up to date on how it's going!
Feel free to leave comments, I can take forum **** dont worry
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
