Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB: Cooler & piping

Started by AVG45 · 27 Feb 2011 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AVG45Archived member
Hey guys, Just thought I'd see if anyone by chance has cooler/piping for sale to suit standard inlet and hot side.. Cheers Kobi
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Minimum 800x500 cooler
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
I do for RB30.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
All sorted for the moment, I'll give you a yell if I run into any problems.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,422 threads, 181,249 posts and 2,043 images saved from CT

50.9% of indexed threads saved