Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $3,500ono
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? VN Berlina 5 Ltr Wagon
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed]
Description Hey guys,
Need a quick sale so price dropped to $3,500
Decided I'm selling my VN Berlina 5 Ltr wagon.
Details about the car:
VR stato front seats
VN berlina rear seats
Electric windows and mirrors
Trans just been rebuilt, Also installed a 13 vane pump upgrade whilst it was apart. 10 vane is the stock pump.
Motor has just been rebuilt:
New rings and bearings
Honed
Full gasket kit
New water pump
Flat top pistons
Roll Master Double row Timing chain set
Also has;
Bigger injectors
Mild cam
Extractors 4 into 1
Has an indate gas system, however I have disconnected the water lines as I don't like gas. All you need to do is reconnect them and put gas in it.
Been lowered all round. Will pass roadworthy.
Fuse box been moved to inside the car under drivers dash.
Has dint in front of rear passanger side wheel arch. Clear coat peeling on roof bonnet and drivers gaurd.
I'm open to swaps, let me know what you got.
Can come on 17 inch AMG mags or ceptors.
Has a 28 day permit which ends on the 24th March 2011
Located in Mansfield VIC. About 1.5 hours from lillydale.
No REG or RWC
Will just need tyres for rwc as far as I know.
These are the AMG wheels:
This is the dint. I rubbed it back as it was starting a little surface rust and painted it with just some black I had:
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Bump keep the offers coming guys!
0 likes
to the top
---------- Post added 20-02-11 at 02:06 ----------
Couple of pics before I rebuilt the engine
---------- Post added 20-02-11 at 12:06 ----------
Decided to put flat tops in it while i was doing the rings and bearings.
---------- Post added 20-02-11 at 15:19 ----------
Also has a Roll master double row timing chain set
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Still for sale guys!!! Need this gone asap!
---------- Post added 26-02-11 at 15:49 ----------
This is all in and running, Has a permit which expires on the 24th of march
---------- Post added 27-02-11 at 00:02 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
forgot to add that it has central locking. Need to sell asap so im taking all offers. You can contact me on [phone removed]
Cheers
---------- Post added 28-02-11 at 15:05 ----------
$3,000 ono
0 likes
Sick of time wasters, This needs to go!
0 likes
Ok guys, it's time for this to go...We have welcomed our little girl to the world this afternoon....Need a clean rego car! Will sell for cash so give me an offer!
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nackerz
[View Post]
Ok guys, it's time for this to go...We have welcomed our little girl to the world this afternoon....Need a clean rego car! Will sell for cash so give me an offer!
Hey mate will you take $1700
0 likes
HAHA Thats an insult! lol dont low ball me. I will just throw a set of tires on it and get it rego'd if that was the case
0 likes
12-03-11, 17:07 GMT+10#10 Hey all.
I have reconnected the gas and it runs very smooth. Here is a couple more pics with the 17" AMG's
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.