Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

EAST TO WEST CRUISE [Jells Park - Williamstown]

Started by Spudley · 10 Feb 2011 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SpudleyArchived member
DATE IS CONFIRMED FOR SUN FEB 27th, MEETING AT 11am AND DEPARTING AT 1pm SHARP OK, I'm proposing a cruise on a Sunday arvo from Jells Park to Williamstown, with the possibility of a BBQ at Jells park before we leave for a couple of bucks. If you search for "Jells Park Cruise" on Facebook, you'll also find an event on there. Please RSVP to that event if you want snags, and I'll use that to gauge how many to buy. If your not on Facebook, PM me on here. Here's the proposed trip: Meet / BBQ lunch Overall trip From Beaconsfield Pde to Westgate Bridge End / Meet again. Rules for the cruise: - No burnouts, drifting, donuts or other associated illegal activities - No Speeding or Racing - No drink driving - No Reckless driving of any sort Start a list here so I know how many snags to buy, etc: 1. Liam (boomnvn) 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Cheers, Spudley. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Might consider it although even with a BBQ, 2 hours seems a long time to be waiting around before setting off.
0 likes
BUBBAArchived member
im keen to head down for the first part but will have to head to work after
0 likes
vl-searchArchived member
so how many people are actually going?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I might go to the Jells Park meet but I don't think I'll tag along for the cruise.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,453 threads, 181,754 posts and 2,046 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved