Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

new Cruise idea for SE subs

Started by Born2xlr8 · 8 Feb 2011 · 20 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Born2xlr8Archived member
so i was thinking if we can get like 10 - 50 VL's right, then we can all hook up at jb Narre carpark at leik 9pm set off and go all the way to Hungry jacks wehre we all go into the drive through and order a Junior whopper and small fries, then head on over to krispy kreme where we again go into the drive through all ordering a single original glaze, then after that maddness we finish the trip off with a cruise all the way back to the JB carpark, (where we eat our HJ and KK<) Seriously tho, where are the Cruises, there are so many members from SE vic, but no events, Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I've been thinking about getting something going myself lately, would be good to get some kind of Sth East cruise club going (I know Peninsula Cars exists, but how often do they have cruises?). Although your first idea sounds good... Haha
0 likes
MuFFiNArchived member
the only people who hold cruises on a daily basis is a special club which takes a couple years to get into... there called TMU... u get a yellow invite everytime u head out on to there turf..... top guys they are btw Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Ah yeah I know that club, I got an invite off them a couple of weeks back. Top blokes.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
They keep inviting me even though I'm not interested.
0 likes
nath_kornArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] They keep inviting me even though I'm not interested. they dont have many friends
0 likes
THCArchived member
haha id cruise if somethings on + afew mates would bring there cars down also
0 likes
MuFFiNArchived member
one of them said they didnt like my ride height... what car club objects to that!
0 likes
WHTGMHArchived member
so what if you get defected its not the end of the world lol
0 likes
lowvzArchived member
deffinitly needs to be a regular cruze down this end of town
0 likes
Born2xlr8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WHTGMH [View Post] so what if you get defected its not the end of the world lol haha not everyone collects them >.< im just cruising on an unregisterd permit atm, not allot they can do then,, the 7-7 rule sucks tho!
0 likes
PUNISHArchived member
i thought the same, no rego, no canary but 've been canaried heaps on unreg permits and they have me the $292 fine to go with it. they are ****s.
0 likes
WHTGMHArchived member
ive copt 12 defects, but oh well **** happens lol
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
EOI, I have an idea for a cruise, I've made a rough route if anyones interested... Starting in the inner East subs and finishing in the outer South East... It might not be a regular cruise (ie; Monthly), but if we could make it annual, fingers crossed it will only get bigger. Born2xlr8; If you think you might be interested in helping to run it, send me a PM and I'll let you in on the details.
0 likes
Born2xlr8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PUNISH [View Post] i thought the same, no rego, no canary but 've been canaried heaps on unreg permits and they have me the $292 fine to go with it. they are ****s. well that sucks, i better stop dosing it out the front of the cop shop, and matt PM sent
0 likes
Born2xlr8Archived member
update just got pulled over by the police on an unreg permit, no exhaust from cat back, no grille, 2inches off the ground shabby as all hell, they asked me where my plates were, i told em its not reg but i got a permit, they checked my numbers and put me on my way, not a word, so i guess just depends who u get,
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Expressions Of Interest - Cranbourne Cruise Night. Sorry Born2xlr8 for slightly hi-jacking your thread, but I figured there's no point starting a new one for this idea... I'm not sure how many people off here remember or even attended the old Cranbourne cruise night's held in the Autobarn carpark on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. But I was thinking maybe some of us could re-organise something like that? The reason for it's closure was due to d*ckheads racing along Sth Gippy, it was moved to Narre Home HQ carpark and then cancelled altogether. Anyway, there seems to be a rather large demand out this way to get something back on. So if anyone's interested, I was thinking maybe we re-run this? Although in the carpark opposite Cranny JB - a few doors down from Autobarn, and a bigger carpark. As for when, how about the 2nd Friday of every month? (More people will turn up on a Friday as apposed to a Wednesday.) Say from 6pm onwards.. As for whose invited, basically anyone and anything - hotrods, customs, muscle cars, later model cars, Aussie, American, Jap, Euro... Whatever you have. This is just an idea, if there's enough interest, I say we let the local police know it'll be on, and give it a go?
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
It got moved to the soccor field and is still running, minus the d ickheads. It's obviously much smaller. The problem is it only takes one idiot to wreck it and then the cops hammer you and no one wants to come. Been there, tried it... dont waste your time, you'll only be disappointed.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Ah its still on? I knew it did go to the soccer field at first but I thought it was then moved to Narre and then cancelled. You do have a point though with 'it only takes one'.
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Last time I went to Narre Warren CT car meet the cops drove through heaps, I think it was the 2nd or 3rd time they drove threw they were writing down everyone's number plates lol. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,460 threads, 181,833 posts and 2,049 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved