Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I couldnt think of a better spot to put this tread anyway im looking to contact stone racing. I have spoke to him before on these forums but i dont think he come here anymore.
Does anyone have a number/email or know where he works. I am pretty sure hes in west sydney or west of. cheers
0 likes
he lives in campbell town 1 ceder av to be exact. what you getting done??
0 likes
injected 304 in the vl. looking for someone to do it.
---------- Post added 19-01-11 at 09:33 ----------
does anyone have a number by any chance?
---------- Post added 19-01-11 at 09:57 ----------
i just got onto him hes having a break for half a year.
0 likes
do it your self its a good weekends work
0 likes