10-01-11, 16:13 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 28000
Open to Swap? No
State ACT
Short Description for title? HSV Y Series 2 Senator Signature
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? VY034
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Car is now for sale - $28,000
HSV Y Series 2 Senator Signature, Build No 34. Turbine Grey, Cream leather interior, Fully optioned minus sunroof. Car has the following upgrades:
Ksport 8 Piston calipers on the front, 6 Piston calipers on the rears, 356mm rotors all round and braided lines.
Simmon FR19s - 19x8.5 & 19x10 Wrapped in Federal 595 Evos, 245/35 & 275/30.
XYZ Coilovers all round
Vehicle serviced every 5,000km, Mechanically A1.
Paintwork is immaculate, I have just had all the stone chips touched up and blemished, A full cut and polish and PPG paint protection sprayed on the whole vehicle.
I am the second owner
Reason for selling is I'm looking at buying some property.
Any serious offers will be considered please contact me on [phone removed]
Pictures below.
0 likes
