Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey
I need a tuner on the gold coast or Brisbane asap
No Fu<kin around, just been Fu<ked around for 2 days
I realise it's Xmas n most people r shut for a while but thought I'd put it out there
Cheers
Troy
[phone removed]
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyVK
[View Post]
Hey
I need a tuner on the gold coast or Brisbane asap
No Fu<kin around, just been Fu<ked around for 2 days
I realise it's Xmas n most people r shut for a while but thought I'd put it out there
Cheers
Troy
[phone removed]
try your m8 matty spry
0 likes
He is shut
So is top rpm
Looks lik it's going to Pete at pro torque on monday
0 likes
If your prepared to pay quite alot, 101 motorsport could possibly do it next week?
0 likes
Thanks but it goes to pete 10am monday
hopefully get a clean run
hav had nothing but ignition problems lately
he seems confidant that it will make big power so will hav to see
on its current tune its a weapon on the street, havent boosted it above 2nd gear yet lol
0 likes
matty spry is where i go best place i think...
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBA05
[View Post]
matty spry is where i go best place i think...
that depends on who you no and if he wants to make an effort
0 likes
If anyone needs a tuner then go see pete@ProTorque
Very good at his job! Seems to be able to fix any problem that comes up
0 likes