Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Passenger rear electric window motor/regulator

Started by aerovl · 17 Dec 2010 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

aerovlArchived member
Hi all, i'm after a power window for rear passenger door. I'm after the motor/regulator assembly, must be in good working condition. I'll take the whole rear door if necessary. Located in VIC. Let me know what you got and how much, can pickup in VIC. Cheers.
0 likes
TonkenArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by aerovl [View Post] Hi all, i'm after a power window for rear passenger door. I'm after the motor/regulator assembly, must be in good working condition. I'll take the whole rear door if necessary. Located in VIC. Let me know what you got and how much, can pickup in VIC. Cheers. have a complete door and reg $50. call [phone removed]
0 likes
aerovlArchived member
Found one thanks everyone for there response.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,422 threads, 181,249 posts and 2,040 images saved from CT

50.9% of indexed threads saved