Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi Guy's,
Has anyone seen VLT-06 knockin around still?
Was a Silver BT1 with GroupA kit.... I think last I heard it was around Ipswich area....
Cheers!
0 likes
didn't your car get stolen and written off years ago
0 likes
yeh was active at the drags for a while, think it ran 12's pretty often, this is prob still 2 or so years ago... I haven't seen it since then either..
0 likes
Think that was at Jamboree 17.1
Probably no help to you, but pics are always good. :P
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
its like a trendy primer lol god
0 likes
Yes, that's it....
Shame about the wanky stickers and the dude must have a sight problem with the llok of the tacho....
Still running 12's is not so bad considering still the SOHC and stock plenum etc... Best it did when I had it was 12.005 @ 114mph... in full street trim and that was in 2002 which was pretty good then.
Hmmm may start building another one....
0 likes