Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Rb25 intercooler piping

Started by obseshn · 13 Dec 2010 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

obseshnArchived member
Hey guys I put a rb25 into my vl and I have a hybrid Intercooler without piping has anyone here used a skyline piping kit and made it to fit if so what did you have to mod to make it fit
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
This is how I did the piping with my RB20. Worked really well Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
Is that from a rb20 kit
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Nah I made it up myself. Way easier to buy some bends and straight and start from scratch
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
Damn coz I can't weld and a workshop would charge a fortune
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
i ended up going a vlt off shelf intercooler piping kit . i just need to drill one hole buy one straight piece of pipe and a 90 degree joiner and job done Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today8

16,174 threads, 155,849 posts and 1,792 images saved from CT

47.2% of indexed threads saved